2012 will be a great revenue year – 5 ACTIONS that you as the Leader can do to make it happen…NOW!
I suppose Leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people… Indira Gandh
- Effectively engage with and obtain feedback from your most critical revenue sources (internal and external) – then integrate this feedback into your account and business action plans! The greater the engagement level the greater the success!
- Ensure that all clients understand your economic value proposition – the economic impact that you as a strategic solutions supplier is having on their bottom line; document, validate and converse with client on it.
- Align and optimize resources to opportunities – ensure that bottom line management is not causing valuable and hard to replace revenue from leaking out the back door!
- Reward results – across the whole team; a thank you culture, compensation for exceeding goals and facilitate the alignment of compensation to critical business objectives!
- Timely reviews and communications – keep everyone in the “Performance Loop”; knowledgeable about where they are, what needs to occur now and immediate corrections actions to previous plans
It also remains critical that Leadership shows the way – in every way!