SAMA University 2012 | Workshop Overview
‘Managing the Overall Relationship and Business Outcomes’, a discipline that focuses on the role of a Strategic Account Manager as the overall relationship manager, is a workshop within the Strategic Account Management Association’s (SAMA) Certified Strategic Account Manager Program (CSAM) that will be offered during SAMA University West in San Francisco, California, September 10-13, 2012 and at SAMA Academy in Paris, France, September 24-27, 2012.
This session will focus on the role of a strategic account manager as the overall relationship manager, including:
- Building team vision and identity
- Alignment of account and team goals
- Business and national/regional culture and impact on teams
- Leading the team without direct authority
- Working with the network
- Managing the key processes
- Coaching and development in the team
Watch this overview of the workshop and learn more about SAMA, SAMA Events and becoming a SAMA practitioner on our blog and at the association’s website: www.strategicaccounts.org.