The Chapman Group’s proprietary approach to Strategic Account Management, SMARTS™ (Strategic Mega Account Resource TeamS), is a cross-functional team-based, proactive, customer-centric engagement process designed to meet the challenges of today’s accounts. It is an integrated methodology for acquiring and assessing critical account information, establishing high-level account relationships, and managing opportunities and outcomes. The SMARTS™ process (predictable, repeatable, and measurable) includes recommended operational “best practices” to enable Account Teams to align their business goals and objectives with the business goals and objectives of the Customer.
Specifically, our SMARTS™ Program has embedded methodology for:
- Segmenting accounts to be able to apply an appropriate servicing model/strategy
- Building and leading collaborative Account Teams that properly align to the account
- Acquiring and assessing critical account information for developing account strategy
- Launching an effective metric-based Strategic Account Plan (SAP) to capture account information and strategy
- Establishing and developing high, wide and deep account relationships
- Managing Opportunities (Opportunity Management) – expanding the pipeline and objectively qualifying opportunities
- Conducting Internal and External Business / Account Reviews
When engaging with The Chapman Group we work with you to define your unique program requirements and tailor our turnkey SMARTS™ solution to meet the needs of your organization and the dynamics of your marketplace through both consulting and training on best practices (i.e., skills and process).
THE PROGRAM EFFECTIVENESS CHECKPOINT (PEC)
Already have an established Strategic Account Management Program that has stalled or has not provided the anticipated outcomes / results? Let us help. Our team of experts will conduct a diagnostic review of your current Account Management Program’s processes, methodologies, infrastructure, best practices, skills, reward systems, and tools to determine where adjustments can be made to enable the program to be more effective and yield greater gains / results.