Strategic Account Management – Strong 2008 Finish – Effective Positioning for 2009
Time Flys – look out here comes 2009!
Before we know it will be 2009; new revenue/profit targets and we still need to close out a successful 2008 – so what do we / can we do “NOW”?
Our success all revolves around “Inspection and Collaboration” – now is the time to execute the following “5 Point Strategic Account Management (SAM) Quality Healthcheck” :
- Execute strategic account internal business reviews; inspecting and collaborating on action plans and goal achievement – identify 2008 gaps
- Select an immediate (by close of 2008) revenue win for each strategic account
- Engage and leverage your senior management team in the “Quality Healthcheck” process – have them assume a key follow-up action role with account team leader
- Identify “top priority” initiatives (revenue opportunities) and reach out to key influencers in those accounts and request a 2008 Year-End relationship review/update
- Establish and communicate your 2009 SAM plan to your “Top Accounts” – offer “end-of-year” collaborative account reviews to interested parties
Remember – we can do the “SAM Quality Healthcheck” via web meetings and conference calls to save time and money!
It is never too late to generate more revenue and profits!
Any other great ideas to close out a successful 2008 SAM year? SPEAK OUT!