The Chapman Group Expands Value-Delivery Network with VisualizeROI Partnership
The Chapman Group is proud to announce a new partnership with VisualizeROI, a San Francisco-based solution provider of next-generation sales applications that effectively streamline communications between a sales force and their customers.
The partnership combines The Chapman Group’s expertise in ROI modeling and development with VisualizeROI’s innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) ROI application to create the most accurate, collaborative, and convincing ROI business cases for business development and enterprise account management.
Dennis Chapman, founder of the Chapman Group, stated, “We have been helping clients for over 20 years to define and quantify their economic value propositions more effectively. The world has changed, and it’s now more important than ever that vendors demonstrate their value throughout the sales cycle. We are delighted to partner with VisualizeROI, whose application simplifies the lives of sellers, marketing professionals, and sales management, by making the demonstration of value intuitive and engaging.”
Mike Genstil, Founder and CEO of VisualizeROI, adds, “For over 20 years, The Chapman Group has been instructing and equipping sales and account management leaders in Chemical, Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Energy and other key sectors with metrics, tools, and processes that help them optimize sales efficiency. We are excited to work with the TCG team to enable customers to take value selling to the next level.”
Business development and account management benefits include:
• Ensure consistent economic value based messaging across the organization
• Maximize utilization of CRM, VOC, and CXP
• Track and verify value-based activities
• Institutionalize value knowledge
• Control distribution and access to versions of ROI and TCO models
• Ability to publish models pre-populated with appropriate data subject to client’s business
• Interactive and collaborative client sharing of ROI models with version tracking
On June 26th, 2012, Chapman and Genstil will lead an interactive discussion and live demo on the Visualize ROI solution.
There, attendees will learn hands on how to:
• Fully optimize account management strategy
• Transform spreadsheet-based ROI models into dynamic applications
• Show their customers the incremental profit they would gain by using their solutions.
Title: Visualize ROI for Key Customer Accounts
Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
PC-users Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac-users Mac OS X 10.5 or newer