Tune-Up Strategy for Best-in-Class SAM | Part 4: Influencing Right Action with the Right Insight
Do you have the right knowledge and strategy to effectively keep and grow customers? In this segment we help organizations answer this question by addressing the must-know elements critical to optimizing the bottom line through Customer Facts and Insight.
This video examines the drivers and emerging best practices of having the right knowledge for:
- Voice of the Customer Feedback: Knowing how to move satisfied customers to long-term loyal and committed partners
- Internal Team Feedback: Measuring the impact of your customer facing resources
- Relationship Data Points: Measuring the alignment between your organization and the Customer.
- Strategic Account Plans: Developing an ongoing internal/external account review strategy.
- Joint and Balanced Scorecards: Closing the loop with metrics on collaborative customer/supplier performance
Learn more about these and other best practices for sales and account management from The Chapman Group on our website at ChapmanHQ.com.